Your wedding, large or small
Not all weddings are the lavish, fairy tale affairs seen in bridal blogs and magazines, in fact, most weddings are just as personal and modest as you, and it's the personal details which require the greatest care and attention. Having photographed hundreds of weddings of every faith and tradition, I bring a wealth of experience in capturing those details to your wedding. Please contact me to see if your date is available and set up a time to talk.
You can see highlights from some of the most recent weddings on the blog.
Do you have a shorter, non-traditional, or weekday wedding? Contact me for a custom quote. I'll come up with the kind of photographic coverage that's right for you.
"Investment" is just a fancy word for "price"
- $250 per hour for one photographer (four hour minimum)
- $350 per hour for two photographers
- 10x10 coffee table album (24 page/12 spreads): $700
- 12x12 coffee table album (24 page/12 spreads): $800
- Additional spreads per album: $50
- 8x8 replica parent albums: $300
- Engagement session: $300
- Guest book (10 spreads): $250
What do you get for that price?
- All coverage includes an online, password protected gallery. You and your family and friends can order prints, canvasses, and cards directly from the online gallery. You can also download the high-resolution, watermark free images for your own use and safekeeping sixty days after the wedding date.
- Books are predesigned, which means I select and layout your entire book for you to review, and you approve the final proof online before it’s printed. You may make one set of specific revisions, each additional revision is subject to a $25 charge. Upon final approval, designs are submitted to the printer. Books are usually ready within four to six weeks after approval.
- A contract and retainer of $1,000 (or the full price, whichever is smaller) are required to hold a date; the balance is due three weeks prior to the wedding date. The retainer holds the date and is non-refundable. Prices do not include sales tax, which is added to all orders for physical products within the state of Ohio. Cash, checks, credit cards, and Paypal are accepted.